Sharing our client satisfaction
We’re serious about the people we serve – from end-user community members, to our clients and our Quiipees (that’s what we call our team members). As a B Corp we’re also committed to sharing feedback about our business consistently and transparently.
With that in mind, we’d like to introduce you to our Client Listening Project (CLP).
Each year we invite our clients to tell us what’s working, what we can improve, and how impactful they’re finding our services in their organisations.
We use this feedback to help us figure out how we can better serve our clients and their communities.
Our last survey was run at the end of 2019 and this is what we found from listening to our clients:
- Most clients would recommend us, with an average score of 9 out of 10. In fact, many said they’ve already recommended us to industry colleagues. This tracks with how most clients reported discovering us – via word-of-mouth.
- While clients said we deliver “excellent” Community Management services, it’s the peace of mind knowing their community is in good hands that allows them to sleep easily at night and delivers the most value.
- Clients described us as “super-qualified”, “proactive” and “crucial”.
- Quiipees were described as “knowledgeable”, “trusted” and “expert”.
- It can be frustrating for clients when they can’t action our recommendations due to internal constraints. We hear that, and we’re working on helping our clients build even stronger business cases for the improvements we’ve identified and the impacts on their communities and businesses at large.
- Clients want to better demonstrate the value of Quiip internally to their organisations by having us feature wins more prominently in our reporting. We take this on board too – we’re often focused on issues management and opportunities, and sometimes forget to take stock and celebrate the wins.
We’ve worked with a range of amazing clients over the past 12 months and have been proud to support the communities they serve. Learn more about our clients.
We look forward to continuing to help our clients create safe and productive spaces online throughout 2020.