Effective Date: 1 July 2021
Changes to these terms
Access to site
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business, operational or any other reason at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal (but are not required to do so).
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available basis” and we make no representations or warranties that the Site:
- will be accessible or functional (whether wholly or partly) at all times; or
- is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Site or any data on such a computer.
You are responsible for configuring the technology you use to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Additionally, by using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. This means that even if a particular transmission is encrypted, you understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Content and the Site. Title and ownership of our intellectual property shall not be transferred by virtue of your use of the Site or our Services.
Unless specifically authorised by us, or otherwise allowed by applicable laws, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content or the Site or in whole or in part.
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share our Content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features but only using such tools or methods as we provide.
You agree to not offer the Content for resale to any third party. You must not seek to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise reproduce the Site or Content. You must not use our name, all related names, logos or trade marks, or the trade marks of our affiliates or licensors without our consent.
Any information or material you post to the Site (Contribution) will be considered non-confidential proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contribution. By providing any Contribution on the Site, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You represent and warrant that you have a right to the Contribution and it does and will not infringe any third party’s rights.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- use the Site to collect or harvest data of other users;
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising material, to persons whose details you obtained from the Site;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- use any robot, spider data scrapers, viruses or other software which may threaten the integrity and security of Site;
- use any process or external technology (not inbuilt to the site) to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
The Site may contain links to other Sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) (Linked Sites), which are not operated by us, as well as resources provided by third parties. These Linked Sites are not under our control and are provided for your information only and should not be interpreted as approval by us of those Linked Sites or information or material contained on them.
We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access and interact with such Linked Sites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those Sites.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss or damage to property, injury, damage to reputation, loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Content or your use of the Site.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.